The Ultimate 4th of July Fireworks Guide – All 50 States
We can't wait to kick back and celebrate America this 4th of July! Here's a list where you can find a fireworks demonstration near you!
- Birmingham’s 4th of July fireworks display is over a baseball field, a lake or Vulcan’s home on Red Mountain.
- In Mobile at Mobile Bay near the Meaher State Park.
- In Mississippi at the Mississippi coast.
- In the city of Anchorage there is a big Independence Day celebration accompanied with fireworks at the Eagle River.
- Similarly, in the city of Juneau, a fireworks display is at the Marine Park.
- In Fairbanks, Fourth of July Fireworks take place at the Pioneer Park where the celebrations include lots of live entertainment, military ceremonies, Air Force fly-overs, and much more.
- In Wasilla, 4th of July Fireworks take place over Eagle River and Big Lake.
- A beautiful firework display takes place at the town lake in Phoenix - also at the Litchfield Park and the Maryvale Baseball Park.
- Scottsdale features one of the largest firework shows in the Valley, which takes place at the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
- In Anthem at the Community Park Ball Fields.
- In Chandler, at the Tumbleweed Park.
- In Tempe, at the Tempe Beach Park.
- In Little Rock at the Riverfront Park
- In Hot Springs, 4th of July fireworks takes place over Lake Hamilton.
- There are various other locations in and around Hot Springs which offer great firework displays on the Fourth. These include – Magic Springs, Crystal Falls, Lake Balboa, Mountain Harbor, etc.
- Apart from that, most of Arkansas’ state parks have something going on including Petit Jean, Degray, Pinnacle and Mount Nebo.
- San Francisco’s twin fireworks show on 4th July is worth watching – seriously worth watching.
- Beach towns from San Diego to Santa Barbara have epic Fourth of July fireworks festivities.
- Pismo Beach, on the south end of San Luis Obispo County, is known for its dynamic annual fireworks show, which takes place at Oceano Dunes.
- The best fireworks in Denver are at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- The annual Vail Fireworks Show will take place at Golden Peak.
- The 4th July fireworks display in Arvada is at Lutz/Stenger Sports Complex.
- Haddam Meadows State Park on the Connecticut River has a beautiful firework display.
- Enfield’s Fourth of July Town Celebration also includes a large fireworks display accompanied with things like the Taste of Enfield, parade, concerts, children activities, and rides.
- East Lyme also has a Dominion sponsored fireworks show over Niantic Bay.
- In Dover, they celebrate the Fourth with a parade, special events, and the best the fireworks show in the state.
- Rehoboth Beach, people gather on the boardwalk and shoreline for a marvelous fireworks display. The display is also visible from Dewey Beach.
- In Hockessin, Newark and the University of Delaware campus.
Florida has quite a few locations sporting flashy firework shows:
- Mount Dora at Gilbert Park
- Venetian Gardens in Leesburg
- Tavares at Wooton Park
- At the Fountain, Baldwin Park and Avalon Park in Orlando
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Osceola County, Kissimmee
- In Sanford, Central Florida
- At Central Winds Park, Winter Springs
- At Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash, Orlando
- The Mall of Georgia
- The Pine Mountain
- The Cumming Fairgrounds
- Ala Moana Center, Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore, and Oahu Military Base are a few of Oahu city’s biggest firework shows.
- A big fireworks display is visible along the sea wall on Front Street in the city of Lahaina.
- Even the city of Kauai has a massive firework show that you won’t be able to miss if you’re in the city.
- Ann Morrison Park located near downtown Boise hosts a beautiful firework show every year.
- The Fort Hall Rodeo Grounds have a great firework display – namely, the Treaty Day Fireworks Show at dusk on July 3.
Illinois has quite a collection of firework displays:
- Gallery Park, Patriot Blvd & Navy Blvd, Glenview
- Knoch Park, Naperville
- Dozer Park, Peoria
- Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon, Washington Park, Springfield
- Navy Pier (best viewed from Dock Stage) Chicago
- Duffy Park, Evergreen Park
- Pottawatomie Park, St Charles
- Dolphin Park, S. Park Blvd, Streamwood
- Pekin Park Stadium, Red Bud Drive, Pekin
- Twin Lakes Park, N Main St, Paris
- Horse Fair Park, Spring Grove
- Veterans Memorial Park and South Park Avenue, South Holland
- Zigfield Troy Golf, Downers Grove / Woodridge
- Headwaters Park, Fort Wayne
- Bloomington Speedway, Bloomington
- The Tapawingo Riverfront, Lafayette
- Glen Miller Park on Roosevelt Hill, Richmond
- Wild Air Farms, Zionsville
- Morrow’s Meadow, Yorktown
- John Glenn High School, Walkerton
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School, Valparaiso
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra
- Stauffer Park in Nappanee
- On the riverfront, Madison
- Riverview Park, Lake Station
- Foster Park, Kokomo
- Regions Bank Tower, Indianapolis
- Craig Park, East Smith Valley Road, Greenwood
- Johnson County Park Amphitheater Schoolhouse Road in Franklin
- Urbandale is home to one of the largest 4th of July celebrations in the area, with its specialized fireworks display from Walker Johnston Park, located off Douglas Avenue.
- Coralville, all the firework displays take place in S.T. Morrison Park, located in the 1500 block between 7th and 8th streets.
- A good number of firework displays take place near the Wapsipinicon River front.
- Sue Kollhoff, Abilene
- Jessica Berry, Scott City
- Mike Pruss and Amy Pruss set up a show in Manhattan
- Berkley Park on the River between the Heart of America and Paseo bridges
- English Landing Park, Parkville
- Corporate Woods Star Spangled Spectacular
- Booms and Blooms fest at Powell Gardens
- Smithville Lake, Smithville
- One of the largest firework celebrations starts at dusk at Moors Resort & Marina, Gilbertsville
- As a part of Calvert City’s Memorial Park celebration, a huge professionally funded fireworks display takes place around 7pm.
- Lake Barkley State Resort Park will again host fireworks at the Beach in celebration of Independence Day.
- Go to Dam Village State Resort Park on Independence Day for the All-American Family Buffet in Harbor Lights Restaurant.
- View this Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration by land or by boat at Kuttawa Harbor, (Barkley Lake).
- Paris Landing State Resort Park, Downtown Riverfront, Paducah, and Thunder Over Eddy Bay are also worth watching.
- Eddy Creek Marina, Eddyville.
- Experience your Fourth in Baton Rouge with a spectacular firework display over the Mississippi.
- Lake Charles will again host its annual July 4th Red, White, Blue & You Festival with a fireworks extravaganza.
- In North Louisiana, the historic Natchitoches hosts their annual celebration on the Cane, with live music and a firework display over the River.
- The largest fireworks show in Northeast Louisiana takes place in Monroe at Forsythe Park.
- Ashland Summerfest
- Bangor Waterfront Park
- Bath Waterfront
- Harbor on a barge near McFarland Island
- Bethel Inn Golf Course on Maple Hill Road
- Curtis Island and Camden Harbor
- Carrabassett Valley Airport across
- Deer Isle – Stonington
- Dexter High School Football Field
- The East Millinocket Summerfest, at the Katahdin Paper Mill
- Easton Field Celebration - field between Easton Elementary & High School on Bangor Road
- Fireworks at the island where the Dead & Kennebec Rivers meet in Forks.
- Cooks Lobster House Point, 86 Garrison Cove Road
- Annapolis City Dock, Annapolis
- Prince George’s Stadium, 4101 NE Crain Hwy, Bowie
- Germantown Soccerplex, 18041 Central Park Circle, Boyds
- University of Maryland, College Park
- Lake Kittamaquandi, 10221 Wincopin Circle, Columbia
- Baker Park, Second and Bentz Streets, Frederick
- Montgomery County Fairgrounds, 16 Chestnut Street, Gaithersburg
- Buddy Attick Park, 555 Crescent Rd., Greenbelt
- Albert Einstein High School, 11135 New port Road, Kensington
- Granville Gude Park, Laurel Lake
- Poolesville Polo Grounds, 14660 Hughes Rd., Poolesville
- Montgomery College, Rockville Campus, 51 Mannakee Street, Rockville
- Riverwalk, Solomons
- Takoma Park Middle School, 7611 Piney Branch Road, Takoma Park
- Regency Furniture Stadium, 11765 St. Linus Dr., Waldorf
- Agawam, Six Flags 1623 Main Street
- Amesbury, Woodsoms Farm
- Amherst, McGuirk Stadium at UMass, College Drive
- Bellingham, 60 Blackstone Field
- Falmouth, Barge off Falmouth Beach
- Lincoln, Codman Field
- Lynn, Fraser Field
- Marblehead, Barge Marblehead Harbor
- Marion, 11 Point Road
- Mashpee, New Seabury CC Golf Course
- Mattapoisett, Golf course Rebello Lane
- Middleborough, Battle Field/Pierce Playground
- Millbury, Hill next to baseball field
- Nahant, Bailey Point Road (Bailey Beach)
- Nantucket, Barge off Jetties Beach
- New Bedford, Barge in New Bedford Harbor
- North Reading, Ipswich River Park
- Provincetown, MacMillian Wharf
- Salem, Derby Wharf
- Salisbury, Barge off Salisbury Beach
- Springfield, W. Columbus Ave & Boland Way
- Stockbridge, Tanglewood Grounds
- Sturbridge, 1 Old Sturbridge Village Road
- Waltham, Leary Field
- Winthrop, Coughlin Park
- Salute to America, Dearborn
- Ford Fireworks Show, Detroit
- Lake Orion, dusk, June 27, at Green's Park, Park Island Drive
- Marquette, dusk, launched from the Lower Harbor Ore Dock
- Saginaw, 10:15pm, July 4 at Ojibway Island, 120 Ezra Rust Dr.
- Kalamazoo Speedway Fireworks, dusk, July 3-4, 7656 Ravine Road
- Battle Creek’s Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival, 10:30 p.m., July 4, at W.K. Kellogg Airport
- Cadillac Annual Independence Celebration, dusk, July 4, Cadillac City, 190 Cass St
- Delano – Central Park, 650 Park Ave. The celebration in Delano began in 1857, making it the oldest and largest 4th of July celebration in Minnesota.
- Minneapolis Red, White and Boom – Various downtown locations. The Minneapolis Red, White and Boom celebration kicks off Independence Day with tons of family activities, live entertainment and the Hot Dam 5k and half marathon.
- Chanhassen – City Center Park and Lake Ann Park. Chanhassen’s 4th of July Celebration – you should see nearly 8,000 visitors per day at its celebration this year.
- St. Cloud – Hester Park and Wilson Park. The St. Cloud 4th of July Fireworks display is considered Central Minnesota’s largest display.
- Brainerd Lakes Area – The Brainerd Lakes Area 4th of July Celebration is another one of Minnesota’s largest displays of fireworks.
- Biloxi – Biloxi Small Craft Harbor & Waterfront
- Canton – Canton Multi-Purpose Complex
- Clinton – Clinton Traceway Park
- Columbus – Lock & Dam
- Gulfport – Gulfport Harbor
- Hattiesburg – Paul B. Johnson State Park
- Horn Lake – Latimer Lakes Park
- Lucedale – Market Place Shopping Center
- Natchez – Natchez Bluff, Broadway St.
- Olive Branch – Olive Branch City Park
- Oxford – The Grove & Oxford-University Stadium
- Pascagoula – Beach Park
- Ripley – Downtown
- Southaven – Snowden Grove Park
- Tupelo – Ballard Park
- Vicksburg – Washington St. (Downtown)
- Wiggins – Flint Creek Water Park
- O’Fallon’s fireworks display at the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex will be among the biggest and brightest in the area.
- Webster Groves at Memorial Park includes a massive firework show in their annual celebration.
- JB Blast is a free celebration at Jefferson Barracks Park in South St. Louis County. There is live music by the U.S. Air Force Band at the Veteran’s Memorial Amphitheater, while the evening ends with a big fireworks display.
- Chesterfiled holds its Independence Day celebration on the parking lot of Chesterfield Mall on the northwest side, between Macy’s and Dillard’s.
- Ferguson celebrates the 4th of July with an all-day celebration for the whole family at January Wabash Park.
- The Livingston Roundup Rodeo has been a popular annual PRCA event in the heart of Montana cattle country since 1924. Ranked as the 10th highest purse in the nation over the Independence Day holiday, the rodeo draws over 10,000 spectators every year to its open air arena near the Yellowstone river for its spectacular firework display.
- Festival of the Fourth is one of Montana’s largest fireworks displays in Bozeman, preceded by a free outdoor concert of familiar Americana music by the Bozeman Symphony orchestra.
- Trafton Park, Malta.
- Experience the best fireworks show in Madison County, Virginia City - A professional fireworks display goes off at dusk from the Boot Hill area of town.
- Aurora – Fairgrounds at 310 A St.
- Brownville – At dusk, there will be a fireworks display on the Missouri River.
- Dorchester – Main Street Hometown Celebration, fireworks at dusk.
- Ericson – Ericson, town hall, park and rodeo grounds, fireworks.
- Fullerton – at the Sale Barn, fireworks
- Garden County – Oshkosh, Lewellen, and Lisco fireworks.
- Gothenburg – Rodeo Arena, 27th & Lake Ave.
- Lexington – Memorial Park fireworks at dusk.
- Lincoln – “Uncle Sam Jam” fireworks at Oak Lake Park
- Lodgepole – 4th of July Fireworks at ballfields
- Lyons – 4th of July Blugrass Festival and fireworks display.
- Minden – Kearney County fairgrounds on N. Hwy 10
- Murray – Cass County 4th of July Celebration, fireworks display.
- Neligh – Old Mill Days – Downtown fireworks.
- North Platte – Optimist’s 4th of July Fireworks, Lincoln County Fairgrounds at 5015 W. Hwy. 30
- Ralston – fireworks over the Hoich Lakeview Golf Course.
- Rising City – at the Fire Hall Fireworks.
- Sidney – 2200 Legion Park fireworks.
- Tecumseh – July 4th fireworks at the Johnson County fairgrounds at dusk.
- Tekamah – down Main Street, fireworks.
- Valentine – Cherry County Fairgrounds at 120 S. Green St.
- Star Spangled Sparks is the biggest 4th of July affair including fire work display at the Sparks Marina Park.
- At Wing Field Park, Reno fireworks shows over the stadium.
- ‘Lights on the Lake’ Lake Tahoe fireworks shows at South Lake Tahoe.
- Legal Fireworks at Pyramid Lake.
- Comstock in Virginia City.
- The Damboree Celebration Broadbent Memorial Park at Avenue B & 6th St. – Boulder City
- Amherst – Souhegan High School
- Ashland – Packard Ball Field
- Bradford – off East Main St.
- Bristol – Kelley Park
- Canterbury – elementary school
- Center Harbor – Center Harbor Bay
- Claremont – Monadnock Park
- Colebrook – Town Athletic Fields
- Concord – Memorial Field
- Conway – Schouler Park
- Derry – Hood Commons
- Franconia – Dow Park
- Gorham – Town Common
- Grafton – Recreation Field
- Hampton – Beach across from C Street
- Hancock – Norway Pond
- Keene – Alumni Field
- Laconia – Opechee Park
- Manchester – Arms Park
- Meredith – Meredith Bay
- Merrimack – Merrimack High School
- Milford – Keyes Field
- Nashua – Holman Stadium
- Ossipee – Constitution Park
- Pelham- Behind Elementary School
- Pittsburg – Murphy Dam
- Portsmouth – Leary Field
- Salem – Canobie Lake Park and Salem High School
- Sanbornton – Steele Hill Resort
- Sunapee – Sunapee Harbor
- Waterville Valley – Town Center
- Woodsville – near Connecticut River
- Kearny celebrates Independence Day at Veteran’s Field with a beautiful Firework Show.
- A patriotic blast in Jersey City shoots off in Liberty State Park after the skies are dark.
- The Fourth of July Family Festival goes off in North Branch Park.
- Fourth of July Fireworks Extravaganza at the Inn of the Mountain Gods, Mescalero.
- Ute Lake State Park - Logan
- South Western New Mexico Fairgrounds, Deming.
- Eagle Nest Lake State Park.
- Santa Fe High School, Santa Fe.
- New Mexico Tech Campus, Socorro.
- Conchas Lake State Park, Tucumcari.
- The main display in New York will take place over the Brooklyn Bridge – the notorious Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks.
- Rochester celebrates July 4th in style with a spectacular display of fireworks. Festivities begin on the Main Street Bridge, from South Ave to Exchange.
- Apart from this, notable 4th of July Fireworks take place in Yonkers, Syracuse, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica.
- A brilliant fireworks display will be launched from a barge in the Intracoastal Waterway, Southport Waterfront.
- An alternate firework-viewing location is near the Oak Island Lighthouse on Caswell Beach Drive, Caswell Beach. The Festival Fireworks will open the fireworks display with The American Tribute. Three lone bursts:
- Red for the blood of many heroes shed;
- White, for freedom’s light still shining bright; and
- Blue, for the courage to stand tall and true!
- Devils Lake: Fourth of July – It’s all about family fun for the holiday with a parade, picnic and fireworks display.
- Walhalla: Walhalla Fun on the Fourth – The Walhalla Chamber of Commerce sponsors a spectacular display for everyone to enjoy.
- Wahpeton: Fourth of July Baseball and Fireworks – Celebrate the Fourth of July with baseball and fireworks at Chahinkapa Park.
- West Fargo: Fourth of July at Bonanzaville – An old-fashioned family celebration with a barbecue picnic, train ride, and costumed historical figures.
- Grand Forks: Sertoma Fun Fourth and Fireworks – Enjoy an Independence Day celebration filled with fun events, including an amazing fireworks display.
- Fort Ransom: Fort Ransom Fourth of July – Enjoy an old-fashioned July 4th celebration featuring a parade and stampede rodeo with a queen and princess competition.
- New Rockford-Sheyenne: New Rockford-Sheyenne Fourth of July – The towns of New Rockford and Sheyenne team up to present a celebration with massive fireworks.
- Harvey: Harvey Fourth of July – Head to Harvey this Fourth of July to take in a firework display at the Highway 91 races.
- Jamestown: Jamestown Fireworks Display – Jamestown fireworks display at the Stutsman County Fairgrounds following stock car races at the Jamestown Speedway.
- Bismarck: Fourth of July Spectacular – The Capitol Grounds in Bismarck explode with symphony music, singing, and fireworks at dusk.
- Arnegard: Arnegard Centennial Celebration – Two celebrations rolled into one. Enjoy fireworks and more.
- Mandan: Mandan Rodeo Days – Celebrate with a three-day PRCA rodeo, Art in the Park, street dances, and fireworks.
- Red, White, and BOOM (Columbus)
- Blossom Music Festival (Cleveland)
- Thunder in the Valley (Hocking Hills)
- LaRosas Balloon Glow (Coney Island, Cincinnati)
- Red, White, and KaBOOM (Toledo)
- Rib, White, and Blue (Akron)
- Lights in Flight (Dayton)
- Boom in the Valley Fireworks Spectacular – 1 Choctaw Way, Talihina
- Bob McSpadden Memorial Fireworks Show – 801 N Adair St, Vinita
- Kiefer Fireworks Show – Kiefer Park, Kiefer
- Fantasy in the Sky – Skiatook Municipal Airport, Skiatook
- Summerfest – Wolf Field, Davis
- Freedom Fest – Yukon City Park & Chisholm Trail Park, Yukon
- Grand Lake Fireworks – Grand River Dam Hwy 28, Disney
- Fairview’s Festival & Fireworks – Major County Historical Society, Fair view
- Corvallis – Red White & Blue River Front Festival in Down town Corvallis.
- Fort Vancouver – Independence Day Firework Display.
- Waterfront Fireworks – Water front Blues Festival @ Tom McCall Water Front Park.
- Newport – Yaquina Bay hosts one of the largest fireworks shows on the central Oregon coast.
- "Celebrate America" Fireworks and Fountain Show at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square
- Philly 4th of July Jam & Fireworks in Philadelphia
- Regatta's "Fireworks Fantasia" in Pittsburgh
- 4th of July Fireworks at Dorney Park in Allentown
- Annual Fireworks Display Over Lake Wallenpaupack in Hawley
- The Harrisburg July 4th Celebration
- There’s two massive, main firework displays that go on around Rhode Island - the Bristol Harbor show, and the Newport Harbor, facing west.
- Lexington County Peach Festival with fireworks display- Gilbert
- Red, White, and Blue Festival including a massive firework show- Greenville
- Hilton Head Island’s firework display, at Shelter Cove, Harbour Town, or Skull Creek.
- Patriots Point 4th Of July Blast firework display – Charleston Area – Mount Pleasant
- Myrtle Beach Area Fourth of July Events including a professional firework show – Myrtle Beach
- Lake Murray Boat Parade and fireworks display, near Columbia.
- The Black Hills Roundup Fireworks, Belle Fourche
- Independence Day Celebration at Mount Rushmore, 13000 South Dakota 244 Keystone
- Amphitheater Program at Mount Rushmore, Keystone
- Fireworks at The Open Cut / Gold Camp Jubilee Days, Manual Brothers Park, Lead
- Belle Fourche Independence Day Celebrations, Belle Fourche
- Sturgis Independence Day Festivities, Sturgis
- Patriots Parade & Fireworks, Custer
- Independence Day Celebration at Main Street Square, 526 Main St. Rapid City
- Nashville-Downtown, Riverfront Park, This fireworks show is the biggest and most explosive around… it’s also the most popular.
- Nashville-Lipscomb University, Allen Arena Mall, Free Independence Day festival featuring fireworks, musical entertainment, food and games for the entire family.
- Franklin on the Fourth, Historic Downtown Square - Offers fun for all the family, children’s activities, food, musical entertainment, and a huge firework show.
- Clarksville-Ft. Campbell, offers several days of carnival rides, fireworks, all for friends and family at the annual MWR Independence Day Carnival.
- Hendersonville-Freedom Festival Independence Day Celebration – Normally features local entertainment, a kid’s zone, vendor and food booths, followed by fireworks at Drakes Creek Park.
- South Padre Island is one of Texas’ most popular summer fireworks display spots - officially known as the “Fireworks Capital of Texas”. This is the wildest party place, as well. So, be warned.
- Every Fourth of July the Austin Symphony Orchestra performs their annual Fourth of July Fireworks & Symphony at Auditorium Shores.
- The Big D’s Fair Park Fourth is a free event featuring food, games, live music and fireworks in Fair Park every Fourth of July in Dallas.
- Brigham City: fireworks, Pioneer Park.
- Willard: fireworks at dusk.
- Price: fireworks at dusk, Carbon County Fairgrounds.
- Scofield: fireworks at dusk, Huntington Rodeo Arena.
- Centerville: At Founders Park fireworks work.
- Clearfield: fireworks at Fisher Park.
- Lagoon: Fireworks at dusk.
- North Salt Lake: fireworks, Eaglewood Golf Course.
- Huntington: Fireworks, Huntington Arena.
- Orangeville: Fireworks at the Ball complex on Mill Dam Road.
- Cedar City: Firework at Main Street park
- Parowan: Fireworks at the Race Track.
- Delta: Centennial Musical Fireworks, Millard County Fairgrounds.
- Fillmore: Fireworks at dusk at the race tracks.
- Gunnison Valley: Fireworks, “G” Hill, Gunnison.
- Manti: Fireworks at dusk, City Park.
- Richfield: Fireworks at the Richfield pool.
- Salina: Fireworks at Salina Main Street.
- Grantsville: Fireworks, Cherry Street park.
- Tooele: Fireworks at Tooele City Park.
- Lehi: Fireworks Thanksgiving Point.
- Provo: Fireworks Stadium of Fire.
- North Ogden and Ogden: Fireworks, Weber High football stadium.
- Riverdale: Fireworks Parker Drive.
- Fourth of July Celebration, Festive fireworks at the Vermont History Museum, Montpelier.
- An Old-Fashioned Fourth of July celebration including a fireworks Display, Stowe.
- Fourth of July Celebration and Fireworks, Bombardier Recreation Park, Milton.
- Fourth of July Celebration with a firework show, 248 Main Street, Warren.
- Fourth of July Celebration and fireworks display, 195 Central School Drive, Williston.
- Bay Day Fireworks, St. Albans.
- 4th of July Celebration including fireworks, 75 Maple Street, Essex Junction.
- 4th of July Festivities with Fireworks Show, 43 Portland Street, Morris town.
- 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza, Rutland & East Cornith.
- Alexandria – Oronoco Bay Park, 100 Madison St., Alexandria.
- Fairfax – at Fairfax High School with a spectacular fireworks display.
- Falls Church – George Mason High School, 7124 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.
- Herndon – Bready Park, Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Ave. Herndon.
- King’s Dominion – 16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell.
- Leesburg – Ida Lee Park, Rt. 15 (King Street) and Ida Lee Drive, Leesburg.
- Leesburg – Lansdowne Resort, 44050 Woodridge Parkway, Leesburg.
- Manassas – 9431 West Street, Manassas.
- McLean – Langley High School, 6520 Georgetown Pike McLean.
- Reston – Lake Fairfax Park, 1400 Lake Fairfax Dr., Reston.
- Vienna – Vienna Community Center, 120 Cherry Street Southeast, Vienna.
- Williamsburg – At Colonial Williamsburg.
- Othello – 4th of July Sun Faire, Lions Park
- Benton City – Benton City Park, BBQ & Fireworks at Lion s Club
- Kennewick – River of Fire Festival Display, Columbia Park.
- Prosser – Old Fashioned 4th of July at Art Fiker Stadium, Prosser High School
- Chelan – Rockin Fireworks Display, Chelan Bay
- Manson – The Big Show 4th of July Fireworks, Manson Bay Marina
- Wenatchee – Walla Walla Point Park
- Forks – Forks Old Fashioned 4th of July, Tillicum Park Arena
- Port Angeles – Port Angeles Harbor, City Pier
- Sekiu – Clallam Bay Sekiu Fun Days, Off Olson s Breakwater in Sekiu
- Neah Bay – Makah Fireworks Display, Front Beach
- Vancouver – Fort Vancouver National Site
- Washougal – Marina Park at Port of Camas-Washougal
- Woodland – Woodland Planters Days, Horseshoe Lake Park
- Longview – Longview 4th Festival, Lake Sacajawea Park
- Cabell County – Huntington, Harris Riverfront Park and Barboursville Park.
- Clay County, Main Street.
- Fayette County, Fayetteville City Park.
- Jackson County, Ripley downtown.
- Kanawha County – Charleston, Haddad Riverfront Park.
- Lincoln County – Hamlin Lion’s Club Field.
- Logan County – downtown Logan and Chapmanville
- Mason County – Point Pleasant, Tu-Endi-Wei Park.
- Nicholas County – Summersville North Side Development. (Musical Firework)
- Putnam County – Hurricane Valley Park.
- Roane County – Spencer downtown Spencer.
- Green Bay - Boasting the biggest fireworks display north of Milwaukee, Fire Over the Fox is a daylong festival packed with a lineup of national acts, ceremonies and salutes, food and carnival rides. Don't miss the waterski show on the Fox River!
- Door County - Egg Harbor's fireworks display over the bay by the same name was voted the best in Door County. A lively Independence Day parade follows in this two-day event, with other highlights including food, music and the UW-Madison Marching Band.
- Appleton - Get to Memorial Park early for a good seat at the Fox Cities area's best fireworks display. Highlights include live bands, a children's activity area and food vendors, with all proceeds going to the Appleton Area Jaycees.
- Fourth of July Fireworks and Boat Parade on Keyhole Reservoir.
- Fresh Air, Freedom & Fun Festival – Saddle Ridge. Evanston also has an annual 4th of July fireworks show displayed on the 4th.
- Fireworks shows at two locations – the base of Snow King Mountain in the Town of Jackson and at the base of the Tetons in Teton Village.
sourced from 4thofjuly.com